Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Reason For This Blog

I was (and still am) wary of blogging coz i value my privacy.... I told myself i will only have one blog, in Friendster.... I also didnt want to use a weblog as a "Dear Diary" journal.

What am i doing here then?

I heard this site is more user-friendly. Im not very blog literate - Ive seen some fantastic blog sites that just make my jaw drop. I wish, but I cant, do any of those fancy-wancy stuff. I just want something not too complicated and easy to learn, so when i have time to waste or i feel inspired, it could be my web oyster.

... But i still intend to keep only one blogsite...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home