Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Friends’ Baby News

I received great news this week about my 2 very, very, very, VERY, very good friends – one gave birth to a healthy baby boy and the mother didn’t endure a very long labour; and the other pregnant with her 2nd baby!!

I am so happy for them I wish I can just drop by and celebrate! But both live almost 2 hours away from me (approximately 3 hours return travel)! Work’s tying my movements up lately especially with the Commonwealth Games coming up. This month I’m conducting a lot of courses and have just been told I might also do another intensive training myself, if I pass the psychometric test and fitness assessment. All tasks are challenging which I love. Yet physically wearing.

I really want to visit them!!! Aaaarrgh! I’m planning for it to be a weekend. But phone calls and/or video calls the best I could do for now….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home