Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

More on Friend's Baby News

Yey!! I visited one friend last night and she looked great! She made giving birth seem like an easy thing to get over!! Im semi-convinced to start popping them out myself now... *wink*.

I was holding back tears coz i was getting a little melodramatic about living far from her/them and not being able to just pop by. It has been hard for me coz i do really want to stay close to them. I also want to witness the baby's growth. I kept looking at the baby and her thinking, "sweet G the baby had a baby". I told ya... melodramatic!

The baby was soooh small and soooh cute!! So very fragile, so light. When i carried him he was making little hiccup sounds Harold and I's hearts just melted!G, I cant remember if i kissed and/or hugged you bye...? Or was i concentrating on saying goodbye to the baby?? The topic of 'forgotten parents' that a lot of parents i know comment on came to my mind... whooo-ooops! *wink* ;-P

J, thanks for the highway tip. It was cruising til the exit, but it definitely saved us at least 30mins compared to the freeway we used to get there. And we realised it was the way we used to use to go to basketball years ago!! :-)

Hoping to see them again soon... before the christening!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home