Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

First 10 Favourites This Spring

Written in no particular order:


  1. Tulips! Tulips!! Tulips!!!
  2. Bright and/or scented flowers - gerberas, jasmines, orchids, gumamelas, etc!!
  3. Belgian hot chocolate drinks - plain with milk... simply divine… hhhmmmn….
  4. Bicycling (from 10mins to 4hours plus) - I’m spoilt with choices of good bike paths and gym bikes.
  5. Walking around in the city, with no purpose and no plans.
  6. Listening to my music LOUDLY, any time of the day, and night!! Sometimes grooving to it too!! Woooh!!!
  7. Playing African drums.
  8. Warmer nights to enjoy watching the stars from my driveway, when the sky is especially clear.
  9. Laughters, catch-ups and outings (e.g. lunch at the park) with friend/s.
  10. My sparkly purple eye colouring “thing”... I don’t even know what to call it… “eye shadow”??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home