Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Post Script - (2 Weekends Long) Birthday Celebration

I cannot mention my birthday celebration on the weekend after my actual birthday without including the other celebration that occurred the weekend before my birthday....

... still following?? :-)

Some lady friends couldnt make it on Dec 8, so we decided to go out and meet for High Tea at Park Hyatt on Sunday afernoon, 3 Dec 2006. It was a much quieter celebration, more cultured, more elegant, and more relaxed. My friend (whom organised it) and I always try to do this sort of thing whenever we meet up. It's quite fun.

We sat at the lounges so we could really relax while chatting. We also wanted the pillows :-). The lounges were like the picture below, but we were next to the window and the fountain garden.











We had options of champagnes, sparkling wines, juices, coffees, hot chocolates and a fine selection of the finest estate leaf teas. Yummy! That was just the drinks!! To start we were given hot canapes. Then a delicious array of exquisitely prepared sandwiches, gourmet desserts, fresh baked scones with butter, cream & homemade preserves were presented.

We looooveeeed it!! I felt so girl! Like we were having an English tea party! And I felt so spoilt! Unfortunately we forgot to bring a camera (again!!??!! My parties were just not meant to be captured on camera, tsk tsk tsk). I also didnt feel like pulling out a phone camera. Some things are just meant to be enjoyed without care... and enjoyed the moment we did.... :-).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home