Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Friday, January 12, 2007

How Does This Work??

Here I am, awake too early on a Saturday morning, bored... or maybe lonely... so I went for the first thing that seem to eat my time so fast I dont know what hit me - the computer. It's my link to my hubby and it's my distraction from missing him when I am not busy making myself busy so as not to miss him. Now I'm listening to Chet Baker and Bernard Fanning, while learning how to blog from my email. If you see this, it means it worked. Yey, blogging wouldn't be such an ardous task!! ;-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home