Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Where Art Thou, McNaught??

To be or not to be???? It is a 'not to be', the search for the brightest comet in decades ending as one of my misadventures.

In vain I searched for 3 nights. I already mentioned how Thursday panned out. Friday I found a vast, open space and waited. But it was too cloudy. Forty-five minutes after sunset there was still no stars in the sky, the moon behind clouds. I went home very disappointed.

Saturday I looked at the cloudier sky and did not bother to go back to my viewing spot. Today, I decided to leave it alone. The sky is still cloudy. I will see only a speck and I'd have to find a more remote, darker expanse in the west, without a guarantee of success. Just an anti-climax.

"Oh well..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home