Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

My First 10 Favourites in Germany

1. Seeing my friend and her pets! Getting to know her more, and her friends

2. Nuernberg & Regensburg

3. Time spent at Birthday Party, Day After Party, Bogart's and Biggie's Place

4. Wehr bread

5. Learning how to make bread in a proper bakery

6. Bike rides to and from the Alstadt

7. Learning how to speak German

8. Shisha

9. Trying on tradional clothings with Biggie

10. Walking around Wurzhburg for a few hours and Frankfurt overnight on my own











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home