Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Needs and Wants

I want:
  • Chapalas
  • Chipotle
  • Clam Chowder Bowl
  • Reese's Ice Cream!!!?
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • Hostess' Snowballs (pink and white)
  • Hostess' Twinkies
  • Beef Jerky
  • Rootbeer
  • Sashimi
  • Japanese or Thai curries
  • Curried chickpeas
  • Rice
  • Shapes biscuits snack (pizza and barbecue)
  • Pistacchio nuts
  • Cadbury milk chocolates
  • My cat
  • More pounds (sterling)

I need:
  • Huge, strong umbrella (little ones dont cut it here)
  • Raincoat/Plastic poncho
  • Wellies aka Gumboots
  • NI number
  • Employment
  • Lotsa pounds (sterling)

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:01:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi i heard its dangerous there now. Be careful. Im sure plenty of men out there wants to take care of you you hot sexy thing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home