Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Friday, June 29, 2007

More Bombs

Since my last post, we had an attempted bombing prevented closeby on Friday around 1am. The smoke coming out of the vehicle was noticed by an ambulance officer while attending to a call for a person falling ill, and reported it to authorities. Then during the day, 2-3 more were responded to. I was watching tennis in Wimbledon and having home-cooked dinner with friends from Melbourne (P&J cooked for me and B at their parents' place) while these chaos were happening.

Today, I heard all flights were cancelled from Heathrow Airport, due to more bomb threats. I heard a vehicle with 2 people tried to bomb Glasgow Airport. I was walking around Notting Hill's Portobello Market and trying on clothes in the H&M store in my neighbourhood (both walking distance).

It seems London is currently on high alert.... People are worried about a bomb going off next to them. Im not affected. Not scared at all. How it affects me, I really dont care.

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, July 04, 2007 1:31:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Race,

    So glad you arrived safely there in London but with all these bomb scares, I'm getting worried about you. Just stay safe and keep alert. Anyway looking forward to reading more of your adventures.

    Miss You though.
    Gina

     
  • At Thursday, July 05, 2007 7:07:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Rachelle !Thank God you're well off!!Can't wait to show you around in August!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home