Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Wearing Green!!


Enjoy St Patrick's Day!


I'm not a beer drinker but there's something about this day that fuzzy me up...!!! I LOVE IT!

Last year Patrick's Day was Friday, so I wore my flouro green fleece hat on the train and most times at work... and play afterwards! Hahahah! People "who knew why" cheered! A lot of them wearing things showing they were 'celebrating' it too like green armbands, pants, and tops; an IRELAND shirt; or anything with a four leaf clover on it. The reaction to the spirits or softdrinks I was drinking pretty funny too, especially the profanities cursed out with an Irish accent!! Most guys handing me a beer!

I'm yet to try a green beer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home