Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Monday, March 12, 2007

First 10 Favourites This Autumn

  1. Sugar's cooking (I missed it so much! Im so glad he is home!!)
  2. My 2 loves on each arm, one snoring softly, the other purring loudly
  3. Zoo picnic with african grooves - "cheche kuleh! cheche kufisa!! yey!!!"
  4. Mucking around with colleagues
  5. Reading books
  6. My old diaries (I found them again while 'downsizing' my stuff!)
  7. Cloudless and starry night skies
  8. Chocolates (still...)
  9. Quiet moments on my own
  10. (Craving for... an interesting conversation or two)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home