Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Piss Fit

My alcohol intake has gone through the roof.

I drink, maybe to tipsy stage, once or twice every 2months. I like to sip-taste wines, enjoying a nice glass occasionally. I also like to try out different mixes, more because I love watching the cocktails being made. One of my weaknesses is tequila with lemon and salt, enjoying endless shots with friends.

Hard drinking for me meant having up to 2 drinks every week. Here in London, I just drank several months worth of alcohol in the past 10 days. I lost count. Im always at least tipsy, even on a work night. Heck, Im at work now, and I dont know if I feel fatigued from drinking or still have alcohol running in my veins.

Monday night, I crashed. Tired from the night before (a few hours sleep and drinks), little food in my tummy, worked, sleepy, tired and hot, I mixed drinks (wine plus something with coke). I couldnt stand up/still. The room was definitely spinning. Didnt go home until morning, so I could shower, nap, get change and go to work.

Last night, after working for 9.5hours, I fully intended to rest (not drink and catch up on sleep). Spent time with my roomie (took a sip of his red wine to taste), watched TV and planned an awesome trip together, which I really hope I can do!! Another roomie arrived and joined us, then I had a glass of red. I couldnt resist, it tasted nice.

Took a shower after midnight, couldnt sleep until past 1am. After shower, I had another red in front of me. This time just sipped it, listened instead to Antonio Carlos Jobim on my laptop. Left the red wine on the table. Slept soundly until past 7am.

I'm pretty sure I will be drinking again tonight. How much and how long I'll stay up, I dont know. I like it (my current lifestyle). You should see the huge grin on my face now while I reflect. Mentally noting to keep my drunken states to weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home