Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

First 10 I Miss And Wish I Had (While Living Off Suitcases)

  • Bicycle – I still have my eyes set on a lightweight (as light as possible) folding bike with multispeed gears. Has to be folding coz of space constraints, and light coz I have to carry it through at least 2 flights of stairs all the time. It cost about £500.00, hence why I cant afford it, for now. There’s also the cost involved in shipping it with my stuff back home.
  • A cross ski-trainer machine like my friend Joey has – my legs needs a workout and stretching. It cost about £90.00 on eBay. Should I buy it now, or wait til I can have it delivered to home after my London living???
  • SLR Digital Camera
  • A good, inexpensive waxer – whom uses hot wax, not wax strips!!
  • Laser Hair Removal treatments – sick of underarm hair and ingrowns
  • A good comfortable bed with soft to touch beddings
  • A punch bag setup – it’s hard to box alone hitting air, my punches needs contact
  • A dumb-bell set – to work my arms and lats better
  • A good, inexpensive beauty therapist who does extraction during facials
  • Well paying job so I can save the pounds to travel more often

Or a "papi" (married or going out with me only, of course) I absolutely love and adore (heheheh) coz I don’t know how it’s like to have someone buy and pay for lots of expensive things and luxury for me, while I just relax, sparkle, eat well, be fit and healthy and keep myself beautiful for him and me to enjoy. Then maybe I don’t have to go back home… hahahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home