Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

First 10 Favourites in Melbourne


1. My little beautiful sweet Delight!!
2. Kisses, nudges and hugs from my Delight
3. Seeing really good mates and my ex (i feel like crying thinking about them visiting/calling me while sick, really appreciated it)
4. Food my workmate friend brought me while sick
5. Flowers my bestfriend gave me while sick
6. Mobile charger my ex bought for me so I could receive calls/sms from overseas
7. My laptop, the only good source of entertainment I had while confined
8. Bon Bho Hue - Vietnamese soup
9. Professional foot treatment and a proper professional wax(cheaper than London)
10. Closure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home