Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Sick of London... but it still has a lot to offer me....

I've been very busy with work here.

I'm sad and teary when I get a moment to reflect, so it's very good that I am busy.

I've had many moments where I had to use all willpower to stop myself from crying - from my eyes watery while walking, talking to friends, or riding public transport; to while Im alone and tears have fallen and I had to pull myself together so I dont fall into depression. My heart feels broken, but my spirit is strong.

Lots of good friends, mainly "transit friends", they're either leaving or fairly new like me. Everyone eventually heading off somewhere.

Having lots of fun when work doesnt take those times. Salsa dancing lessons one of my favourites.

I finally found a guy who can dance with me (regardless of music) here in London! And Im having heaps of fun dancing with others with the same interest.

Trying to save money so I can actually travel. Im earning more back in Australia, and cost of living is MUCH higher in London. Add to that financial responsibilities back home, it doesnt leave me much to play with.

I crave for outdoor activities, boxercise, bikeriding, the beach, "100% safe feeling" male companionships, rest, hours of hugs and kisses, sex sensuality etc, fine things, peace and quiet, "my harem" or posse of athletic and gorgeous fun male workmates, my kittycat, and being treated like a queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home