Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Horoscope For The Day

"Dorothy learned a valuable lesson while in Oz about not looking quite so far away to find something she was looking for. The message to you now is very similar. You think something or someone is unattainable or that considerably more effort will be needed to even get close. On this occasion, you're wrong."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home