Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My First 10 Favourites While on a Snowboarding Trip in Austria (Salzburg and Kaprun)

1. Getting off the plane and seeing the mountainscape (I silently started singing in my head, "The hills are alive... with the sound of music....", heheheh)


2. Snowboarding!!! Wearing my goggles again (and my other gears like boots, wrist guard and jacket)!


3. Snow all over me, all around me, the familiar feeling of snow-wet and cold...


4. Nutella on nutty bread


5. Nutella on banana


6. Vodka!


7. Bauschpeck i managed to take back home!


8. Touring Salzburg on my own


9. A random guy stopped me and bought me a tulip from a vendor standing in a laneway (see picture on the right)... he said a few words in his language then walked away smiling! Made me smile!! Love moments like this! Pity I couldnt bring the flower back home with me.


10. Getting to know my travel partner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home