Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Travel Wishlist

Countries/Places To Experience Before I Die

Alaska
Iceland
Antartic/Artic
Sweden
Finland
Denmark (not only Copenhagen)
Norway
Nepal (Mt Everest, 1km up from basecamp at least!!)
Burma/Myanmar
Thailand
Vietnam
Cambodia
Laos
Philippines
China
Papua New Guinea
India
USA (New Orleans, Denver, New York State, Niagara Falls)
Portugal
Spain (Ibiza, etc)
South Africa
Morocco
Egypt
Libya
East Africa Safari Tour (and Victoria Falls)
Seychelles
Maldives
Mauritius
Malta
Tahiti
Vanuatu
(Western) Samoa
Fiji
Tonga
New Caledonia
Canada (Niagara Falls)
Mexico
Jamaica
Cuba
The Bahamas and some Caribbean Islands
Greece and several Greek Islands
Italy (Venice, Rome, etc)
Peru
Brazil
Chile
Argentina
Venezuela
United Arab Emirates
Saudi Arabia
Syria
Iran
Israel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home