Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

East Coast to Hawaii… And The Number 2

(in snippets once again…)

  • Second trip where I felt sad while flying
  • Second flight where I had tears in my eyes
  • Feeling at least second best
  • Never sleeping longer than 2 hours each try
  • Bought my second US mobile phone number
  • Second trip to Baltimore and Arizona
  • Each non-home-cooked meals I had were portions enough for 2 people
  • Two life-changing realizations
  • Second chance gone, and second chance given
  • Two goodbyes, possibly with finality
  • Two black suitcases
  • Two hundred dollars
  • Rode my 2nd worst flight from Baltimore to Phoenix (5hrs, fraying seats, no earplugs for music/movie, no food, no pillow, no blanket, just the seats hahahah, couldn’t sleep and I really needed it). At least I was in 4F, the window seat behind first class – the second best seats, heheheh. First worst flight was March 2008 flight to Melbourne for a wedding – I was very sick yet hiding it for a 26hours approx flight home. Ugh!
  • Two planes to reach Maui (5hrs from Baltimore, waiting now for 4hrs for connecting flight in Phoenix, to board a 6.5hrs flight to Kahului)
  • Two-hour wait for my friends in Kahului Airport coz I will arrive earlier than them
  • Second opportunity to spend time with my friend and her family from California!
  • Second chance to muck around with my godchild and her sweet brother!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home