Herstory: Colours Of Life

Memories or thoughts shared....

It's common for people to describe me nicely as, "not like anyone else I know".... I have come to happily agree to being a 'freak', hard to describe, or just different.... Imperfection, I see it as something beautiful and honest.... I love what I have become, and have faith in how I will be....

You choose the colours of your life.... Dream. Explore. Discover.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Have My Heart Back

For a long time I was in limbo land where my mind told me to move on and my heart still hoped for 'happily ever after'.

On Friday I knew. I finally had my heart back.

I am released, relaxed and empowered.

Out of love, no regrets, only forgiveness.

Never forgetting. Many lessons learned.

Self-worth tattered, yet intact and strong.

The spot in my heart only one man may occupy, for now, emptied, locked and hidden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home